WAKEFIELD ACTIVE ADULTS Activities
September 2019 - June 30 2020
Discover fun and easy ways to stay mentally and physically active in Wakefield, Quebec Canada
- Nordic Walking (free) Mondays 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Wakefield Senior Café ($3) Mondays 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- BeActive Wakefield ViActive ($5) Wednesdays and Fridays 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- The above activities are held at the Centre Wakefield La Pêche. Drop-in. Details at www.meetup.com/WakefieldA50Plus
- Pickleball games and training on Saturdays, Sundays, Wednesday and Fridays at the Wakefield School Gym ($5). The detail schedule of events is at www.meetup.com/WakefieldPickleball
- Wakefield Walkers (free) Wednesday 9:45 a.m. to 12 p.m. Location varies and is posted weekly on www.facebook.com/sentierswakefieldtrails
- Geocaching (free). Ask a friend, take a hike and find the treasures on our forest trails. Download your personal Wakefield Geocaching Passport and Trail Map at www.sentierswakefieldtrails.ca
819-459-3284 or 613-850-8502
“Irene thank you so much for the intro to NW. I'm heading out with my poles later today to the Ottawa River ... we live near a beautiful spot on the river. I'm psyched ! Also thanks for introducing me to the pickleball world. I'm keen to try it ...I've been looking for something my husband and I can play together, it seems perfect ! Love the pole stretching exercises :-))))” best Cheryl
Good morning Irene,
Just wanted to thank you for the pole walking session yesterday. It was great. We both enjoyed it immensely. How couldn't we, nice people, great weather, a chance to exercise and learn something new, a great instructor.
Thank you. Ron & Jan
Certified Nordic Walking Master Instructor and Nordixx Distributor for Nordic Poles
Seniors' Fitness Instructor and Coach (Canfit Pro)
Kino Quebec ViActive Instructor
Diploma in Personal and Sports Nutrition
Certified smovey Master Instructor (smoveyCanada) and Distributor with Smovey Canada
819-459-3284 or 613-850-8502 email@example.com
My events are posted at